Barney Stinson phone number on Superbowl and voicemail



Barney Stinson's Magic Phone Number 

What Happens if you call Barney's Number?
You' ll get a voicemail ;
Barney says:
That, Lebron, is how you shoot a free throw. Hey, Barney Stinson speaking. A recording? No, this is really me! Anyway, glad you called ’cause you sound really special. Let’s get to know each other. What are your hobbies? Oh my god, I like that too! Wow, I’m really feeling a connection here. You know, I never do this but what the heck. Let’s meet up at MacLaren’s Bar at oh, say, 3:45 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 12, 2016. I can’t wait to meet you. I love you.

Comments

  1. Is there another video of Barney's message if you actually called the number back then? It doesn't work today, the video link or the number.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barney Stinson CV - Video Resume + lyrics and the extended version